Saturday, May 5, 2007

Back from Boston and WRITING a "SCRIPT": "The Eyes of Bintoobolobeck"!!!!!

Good news FANS! Bosto was AWESOME ad my friend and Mentor ANRON and me had soooo mcuh fun!! Arnron did NOT ignore me and really came to see me at where i was staying and he came for dinner like he was invited to instad of never showing up! COOL! And also he responded to all my emails too when i was in bostrn and we did soo many things for real like in boston and camebriedge and even took a road trip to go camping and also do a sky dive, and it wasnt imaginary even! Wow! Percy has made me photo pictures of all of this which i will post on my ASP soon.......

AND guess what?! I'm writig a "script"!! I know a lot of my ASP is ideas for "scripts" but this is a real screenplay that maybe will be made in HollyWood!!!! It is called the EYES OF BINTOOBOLOBECK and it is a dark comedy drama with parts of autobiograpghy.

This is a part of it 2 teas u lol!! :::


MAD DOCTOR AL (the evil Jesus of the god Bitoobolobeck) IS in his basemet making plans to kill BILLYBOB HYCKUP whn the leader of the ninjas walks in.


NINJA
I AM the leader of the ninja.


MAD DOCTOR AL
Maybe u thought u were but not anymore. Bitokibolowbdck put ME in charge of th ninja, and together and also with the disease too we ar going to kill BILLYBOB HYCKUP, who stole Bintoobolsacovk’s eyes.

NINJA
You are misytaken.

MAD DOCTOR AL
No I am not. I hear Bintoobolobedckw’s voice.

NINJA
Proov it.

MAD DOCTOR AL
OK I will take a microfone ad put it in my ear and u will har hi voice lol.

NINJA
It is kareaookee night at the disco so there will be a microfo there.

MAD DOCTOR AL
OK
As u can see, its really good!!!!!! Stay toond on the ASP for much more to come, and as always, THANX FOR VISITING ASP and se u again soon!!!

No comments: