Sunday, April 15, 2007

A.N.R.O.N.O.N.: Destinashion: Wolf Party



I had this great idea for a "script" that came 2 me in a dream. well, not really a dream LOL, more like I saw a stroy on the telelavission called "the Unsolved mystries" and then I went to sleep and when i woke up I had this idea. Ready? Ok! here it is: it's called "A.N.R.O.N.O.N.: DestniaShion: Wolf Party"!!!!

its about the future in a world ruled by supercybrogrobots called "mentors". At first, they were made to teach people, and they did and the peopel were happy and wrote great "scripts" and learnd about old things like old movies that weren't in color and boring. but then the mentors turn mean and start taking over peoples brains and tell them there dumb and then people start committing suicides but they mess up and just end up in the time-out home with the locks. In the end the "mentors" form one giant mentor to fight against an alien invashion like in Mighty Mrophin Powerrangers!! That parts from percy it is his most favirite story on the telvisoin. But the part that really claps the butterscotch is that the aliens are really people rebels that escaped to the moon to fight the evil empire of "mentors" and there "squwall troopers". So the "mentors" transform (maybe they can say something like 'go-go-mentorgiant-go") and they become one giant "mentor" named "ANRONON". The A stands for Anronon, the N stands from nife, the 'R standsfor robot (or ronald maybe i can have it be another clown-president movie), the O stands for "o"…and I knew what the rest stood for when I woke up but then my mom made me take out the garbage when I wa writing it down and i said "no mom I'm writing a "script" but she didn't listen (she doesn't undrastand art!!!!) so then i came back and forgot what the other letters stand for. but it was pretty amazing when I knew! Sometimes mom isn't awesome. But usually she is!!!! and that's why this story is an autobiography.

aalso, "wolf party" just sounds cool and kinda scarey. and maybe all the mentors will actually be wolfs and have a pool party at there house in boston at the end and invite the moonrebels with those funny party hats on and everone will be frends again. COOL!!@

No comments: