Thursday, April 12, 2007

TAXES MAKE ME BUSY AND NOT DO A SUICIDE


Okee so i know its been a wile since I last ASPED, and maybe that worried u bc in my last ASP i said that i maybe would do a suicide bc of th evil Director of Egypt named Arnon who tried to ruin my writeing carer? Well LOL it didnt!!! :-) and the reason is that something else happensd which is very bad but also not as bad as arnon either, and that bad thing is TAXES, and also they r very hard to do and so they hav been keeping me busy too so that I do nnot have to think about how depresed I am all the time, but only some of th time. (Also work at the 99cent book store wanted to fire me bc I didnt come in to work for a buch of days, like a week, but then my mom came in with me and made them understand that it was bc of my HollyWood dreams, and they were OK with that, and now they even ask me about my ASP and read it!)

I hate taxes!!!! i can never understand what to do, and who does the money go to when i do it and I fill out all the confusing lines and do additions and thjings like that? The goverment?? But then what do they do with it do thy pay the president?!?! I don't make that much $$ anyway so why do they want some of it ad why do they have to make me add things and also find things like "dependants" but I dont even know what those r!!

So maybe one idea for a MOVIE (yes I am not to depressed too not think about never making film ideas or "scripts" anymor all the time) could be called something like TAX SHEILD (which was a word in the headline of a newspaper i saw yestarday) and it could be about a man who makes people not pay taxes bc he has a big sheild that protects them from the goverment and the shield gets bigger and bigger ad bigger and mor and more ppl do not pay taxees and so the President doesnt get payed!! OH NO!

--

IMPORTANT UPDATE: OK so that post was sort of a lie a bit bc i didnt do my own taxes but I saw my dad do the tax and got jealous and tried to do it myself on his tax but it was to hard and I messed things up and he was sort of angry, so i didnt rally do the taxes, and so also the real reason i didn't ASP for 3 weeks is bc i tried to do a suicide and was in the hospital for 18 days.

:-(

No comments: