Friday, June 15, 2007

AMAZING MOVIE IDEA: Super glass house u can thro stones in!!!

Ppl like my mom always say that u shouldnt throw stones in a glass house but what about a house that is made of all glass but the glass is bullet proof and unbrakable? WOAH. The idea is so good that i thjk that even the Homedeepo will be jealous that it didnt think of this idea. And also everything in the house like the sink and th TV and the playstation will all be glass also. Cool!!!! But they will also be unbrakabale too also.

Soooo… bc i made the idea, the "script" will be all about me making the idea and then showing it to builders and their building the house and also me living in side! but mostly it will be about me makig th idea bc the idea is the coolest part, and it will show me in places where I think like in bed or in the shower, or eat breakfast or talking to Percy or even when sit down to write the really long letters to the bushcheney!! Awesome! (This part may be like 5 hours long but ppl or the movie theter can Fast Forward if they want).


The last part which maybe is like 3/2 an hour will b about robots try to get into th house when I am there. BUT: the twist that really floats the fungus is that they use LASERS, and so they can get in bc the house was only build to be not able to get in with stones but it was built so for to be ok if it is usig lasers to get in. But then the DOUBLE-TWIST is that once they r in the house it is not bc to kill me::: but…to make me there king? Cool!


Now i maybe have to add a bit of autobiography to this idea to make it realy cool, but so far i think it is good and maybe i will start writing it after the simpsons tonight.

No comments: