Friday, August 24, 2007

bacK in my HOSpitle, learning how to with writing

to my FANS- i think i owe u guys an apolajy bc why haventy i been ASPing alot lately like i used to? its a very good question u ask and her's the anser, im back in my old hospitle like where i was before i started my asP at x-mas last year. now i only get to use the computers just a little each week and sometimes dont have so much time to do ASPs bc im busy doing other things with the computer lol! so as u can tell i wont be doing many asps now or many long ones at the least....i came back to the hospitle bc anron said to me too many mean things and surely id have done a suicide if i wasnt back here. BIG news! Samuel a man who was here las time i was in was shot trying to excape!!! oh my god! but its ok samuel was ajerk and he was not a nice guy. :)

below pls you will see a photo of my hospitle from the air!! i live in the building that looks like H in the middle of two others that look like H. my roof is alittle whiter in the pic so u kno which one i mean.

my hope is to come from the hospitle as a new man with great chances to suceed. ill take writing lessons too until i become such a good writer that anron kills himself with jelosy.


No comments: