Friday, July 20, 2007

Anron Shorr: EX mentor, EX freind

Dear FANS, I am really sorry to say that I have lost my freidn and mentor anron shorr, who said that my scrurpt THE EYES OF BINTOOBOLOBECK was unreadable and then he said dont talk to me anymore. It has not really hit me yet but when it does i think i might get very sad like supersad and not get out of bed for like a year or maybe even a month or too.

To hlp my sadness Percy made this slideshow, that, is about me and Anron and how mcuh of good freinds we are. This pictures r from when I went to Bostom to visit him. We really really did all this stuff and it was fun and even tho he hates me now and i think he is the meaniest person eever, i still have good memoriues of that trip lol :-(


Also u can see a big verzion of it her at http://www.slide.com/r/OBK3vT3R2z82iAVtqm35tjNnKnsviMtc?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

:-( so sad :-(


No comments: