Thursday, March 8, 2007

Director Arnon Shorr my Mentor is busy with many Projects!!

So i asked arnon shorr, my mentor in an email a lot of questions that were important and OMG he sent me this reply he said
James, I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I can’t be a very active guide for you – I am very busy with my own projects.
-Arnon
so of course my first impulsive when i got thias email was to do suicide, but then i thought about it i thought hemmmm well maybe hes busy with really cool projects like a tv show and it is secret?? I think bc he is from egypt he maybe could be making a really cool TV show! like maybe about how an ashient Egyptian gets buried in a pyramid and then after a million years arcaolgists FIND the pyramid under ground and he is still in it and now he has to exist in todays time!! And he gets very rich by writing a book about history of the Egyptians and everyone wonders, how does he know so much? and its bc he was there!! Also maybe arnron would have him write the book in the funny Egyptian language with the birds and ppl dancing and stuff. Who knows?? He is soooo craetive!!!

No comments: