Friday, March 2, 2007

A Sequal to Princess Bride!

So I really like sequals these days! Maybe u read my post about a sequal to Farenhight 911 called Farenhight 411 which is down lower on this blog my ASP?

Well this one is about a sequal to Princess Bride, a really good "script"!

No, I am not talking about Princess Diairies!!! Ever since director and mentor of mine Arnon Shorr told readers on my ASP in a really good interview that watching old movies is good for making new movies even tho old movies are boring especially ones in black and white, I have watched a lot of old movies and Princess Bride is actyually a really good! tHE MOvie is a bout a princess who is going to be married but there is a guy whose named Lisa Toyota (i think he is supposed to be chinese bc of the name but he didnt look chinese which is a big problem) and Lisa Toyota keeps saying over again and again that: My Name Is Lisa Toyota And You Killed Your Father So Now You Should Prepare To Die. I didnt really understand the ending bc a lot of chataccrers looked a like, and also PErcy had to go to bed and so he couldnt explain it to me any more, but the part before about drinking poison was really awesome!!!

The sequal which is a "script" i am writing, and I think it will be called Princess Bride Diairies. Cool!

No comments: