Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Back to film!

Okee so I said in my last post Iwas going to do a film one, and guess what I couldn't wait lol! so here's an update to a posted i did a few days ago on a "script" named "The Destitute Prostitute" (see the preveous post that is underneeth this a few postings...) I've been thinking of names for the woman prostitute who kills the man prostitute but I couldnt think of good names, first I thought of Liz but matt said that was too classy, and he said maybe Stella but i was like no, stella is like from "Stella got her groove back" so not orignal (matt my bro is usually almost always 100% right tho! :-) but not this time lol) so the name I thought of is Lizella so its sort of a combo of liz and stella, the first part of li and the last part of stella, and it also sounds REALLY trashy right?! omg if i ever met a girl named Lizella i'd run away bc she might have diseases lol! (Matt actually said this but i thought it was really funny and i may even use this line in the screenplay!)

No comments: