Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Welcome to my ASP

Hello and welcome to ASP which is my Blog, and this is my first post to the blog.

Let me answer some questions that some of my Fans have.

Question: Why are u making this Blog?

Answerr: This Blog will tell u stuff about Me and what i think. Also ,my writing. I write screenplays for movies, which i want to sell to HollyWood. I think i can be very successful becauyse I am funny and my ideas are about me and are related to the news sometimes also.

Question: What kind of screenplays?

Answer: I write screenplays (these are also called scripts) about all different things. I will post my ideas in this ASP. So that will make u come back again and again and again to find out what kind they are! :)

Question: Tell us about yourself.

Answer: That is not a question!! A question has a question mark!! That question should have been: Can you tell us about yourself ? And yes i can. I am from originally New Jersey, but now the midwest. Near the big lakes in Wisconsin. It happens that i went to high school but i had to leave before i finished. it's a story for later - in one of my "scripts"! This has shaped my writing into a very one-of-a-kind style which few writers have. They sometimes try to copy but they cant because my ideas and NOT just my writing style are very origianal. I have been away until september (two thousand and six) but now i am back, and i am going to make it BIG!!! And i was born in 1973.

OK that is enough questions for now. I will see you back soon....!!!! OMG!

No comments: