Friday, December 29, 2006

An Idea forming, and is Inspired by Current events

Guess what? I just heard the news that Sadam is already being executed, even as I type this! Current Events often iunspire a good amount of my "scripts" and I have written them about Katrina, the hurricane, and also about 9/11 too. So far they have been about the things themselves but I remember Mr. Garafolo from 8th grade when he taught us about "Satire" and we read a book (I forget who it is by I wasnt a very good student lol!) about eating babies, but it wasn't reeally about eating babies, it was a "Satire" to make ppl think about what was really happening (things were so bad tht it was LIKE eating babies)

So when I write a "script" about Sadam it will not be about Sadam himself in reality but it will be "Satire." It will be in the way far off future in a planet called Garafolon (named after my teacher lol! :-) ) and the king of Garofolon will be Madas. He is very cruel and makes ppl on Garafolon eat their own babies. Then another planet invaded him in the 2000th century of his reign (the first part of the movie will show the first 2000 centures) and Madas is captured. But instead of being executed he will be forced to eat his own baby and they videotape it. THEN he is forced to watch that videotape of him eating his own baby for the next 2000 centuries. Aftert that, then he is executed.

I still need to think of a name for Madas' baby but I will post about it when I think about it.

No comments: