Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Musings and Good Times


Christmas was soo good this year. Last year at bthis time I was still away and yeah, my family came out to visit for Xmas but it wasnt as fun as it was on this past one. i was with my family and some friends i might say, and we all had a good times. After opening gifts in the morning Matt (my older brother) and his fiance announced the official date of their wedding and everyone celebrated - a very happy moment. Oh yeah and my parents got me an X-Box 360 which they had said i'd be getting when i got home but I never got until yesterday!! More people came over to eat dinner with us. And many people were talking about this Blog, which shows u how it's spreading bc some of them i didn't even know knew about it! I'm sure my next posts will be much more film related which will be less about me and i know you will be very interested in.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

No comments: