Sunday, February 18, 2007

Work Gave me a plan

I have now officiulay been working one week, and of course i will tell you that it is nice to be making some cash so i can gfinally start making my own movie like Arnor Shorr does too. let me tell u a little about my first week at 99 Cent Book Store where i work. as I ASped before i work on monday wensday and saturday bc its a parttime job, not full time like lawyer or carpenter. what i did was very important for the bookstore bc each week they get in some new books and also have to replace books theyve sold with extras they have in the back room. i work at putting out new books and taking old ones from the back and putting them in, for example on wendsday we ran out of a book caled "the south beach diet" and i had to put out five new copies in case more people wanted to buy one. sometimes i also have to look at some rows and see if books are out of the normal order and make them right if they are.

the job is nice too bc i work on those days only 4 hours ansd sometimes there's free time to do things. many times if i dont need to be doing stacking or book order, i will see if there arew some good books that will help me with my films. also sometimes i can get ideas without looking at books and I have a story about how i came up with a new movie idea titled "Hypno-Stapler". What happened was yesterday i had soem free time and insted of looking at books i decided to take a nap in the back office which has a couch in it. But i couldnt fall asleep! so i stared at some stuff in the room and i saw there's a stapler on the desk and i thought "hey maybe i could write something about a stapler for a movie" and then i thought of a title it could be "Hypno-stapler." i don't know the plot yet, maybe it will also have a staple remover too, but i think this should be a short movie like maybe a few minutes and if people really like it i could make a sequal that is even longer like 2 hours.

ok right, now this is why this idea will really thicken the gravy. i would like this to be th first movie i make myself bc it is short and i already know where i can get a very important part of it- the stapler! lol! so i will try to find someone with a video camera to lend to me and then i will write the screenplay for ';hypno-Stapler" and when it is done i will put it on my ASP so people could see it and say "hey that's a good movie let's invite this guy to our big manshin in LA and buy some of his other movies like Envelope Team and Nuclear MEmory". i think this will be my plan for the next few weeks and it could even be my brake into Hollywood!

No comments: