Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Back from my brake!

So maybe u are wondering why i havent posted ihn a few weeeks and where have i been of course? i have been finding a JOB! Oh NOOO!! JK! My parents told me last month that i had to get a job if i was going to keep making progress anbd maybe it could be a parttime job, but it had to be something riught and i tried to explain trhat i had a job ----- I'M A SCREEENWRITER"":!!!!!!!! and also i work on my asp.

BUT they said no, I had to find something that pays me regularly and i shouldnt spend effort on my ASP until i had one. well i went on many interview and applicants-at a mcdonalds (no, I didn’t tell them about mcFun, but I was thinking of it) and at a coffee place and at a gas station. these were all places that did not hire me and when u think of it u know, I didn’t really have the rite skills for them, they don’t need screenwriters at mcdonalds nlol!!

...

Good news! i did get a job after all at a place callewd the “99cent book store”! and this is also very good bc it means I have a job where writing vould be helpful. i will stock the shelves and arrange books if they get disarranged into an alphabetical order. They said at first I will work part time on mondays and wednesady and Saturdays but maybe if I do well I will work there more and also could read free books about subjects i am writing movies about!

No comments: