Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Making My Movies!!!

Happy 2007!! It's one year closer to my first red carpet premiere, lol!

Some fans hgave asked me how will I get my films made. It is a good question, bc I have many ideas, many "scripts" also ……and not one single film with my name on it lol!

Last yr when I was away I sent out my screenplays and also some ideas to many producers who I found their webpages on the the internet. Most of them did not respond and that taught me that even tho my ideas are good, many ppl wont have the time to read them if I send it to them…. they have to discover it for themselves instead, and that is why I have this ASP so that film makers can discover me and my ideas and WANT to make my films instead of me asking for them to make it.

But! 2 big producers DID reply to my ideas which I sent to them last yr. One of them was John Moran from Florida who was making a documentry film about cow grazing on land ownded by the state of Idaho and how it is bad for environmental things and also breaks the law and is bad bc of that too. He is very successful in photography but i don't know when his documentry will be coming out. John told me that I have many good ideas :-) but I should also focus on some and make them relly good which is what I am doing on the ASP where fans can follow as I make ideas go from good to very good to perfect (ok maybe not lol). Thanks John for you're encouragement!! John isnt really a filmmaker cpompoletely but mostly a photographer.

And then there was Anron (his name is Egyptian I think but he is American) of OxRock Productions (his last name is "Shorr") and he wrote back asking more about my ideas and I told him. He is a very serious and accomplished producer and director. He had VERY good advise to me about how I am a writer, and so if I am a writer an write in a persuasive way then I should be able to convince ppl to read and like my scripts – bc that is what a writer does! He had v good advise about how important it is to present myself in a good way. Anron is a film maker according to his webpage which is www.oxrockproductions.com and he does lots of short films and also some longer films and some of them look really funny lol!! In his pic he looks almost like George Lucas and he will be really famous soon, but now he is seeing what he can do as independent filmmaking goes bc he has total freedom to do make things his way. I really am excited to keep in touch with him bc I see him as a good mentor an even tho Anron may not make my films right now ( I think Anron also wasnt ready to do my films since many of them are autobiographies) he can help me with the "scripts" so that one day they can be made. Also look! Anron has a blog and i lput a link to it here: http://musingpictures.blogspot.com/ . Anron, u r soo talented!

OK that is enough for now (that was a big rant lol!!) but u will probably be hearing more about John and Anron too, since this blog ASP cant only be about me!!!

No comments: