Wednesday, January 3, 2007

"Grimbald DaLlodnoy" - a really crazy character name!

I was just taking a nap when I thought about a really crazy name for a character, and that name is GRIMBALD YOSEMITE DaLLODNOY (i actually just added Yosemite, it wasnt in my head after my nap.) Names for chracters are important bc if its a comedy then the names should be funny and if its a "tragedy" (thats where the main character usually dies) it should be sad, like in shakespere Hamlet is a sad chacarcter and his name is also really sad, like it reminds me a little bit about villages that are small and lonely and also in the midle of no where too, and even tho it doesn't make me cry, maybe it makes some people cry. Grimbald Yosemite DaLlodnoy makes me laugh tho!! lol and I picture him in sort of a trapped in the back of a garbage truck, so maybe ill make an idea off of this. anyway when i woke up with this name in my head i called Percy to tell him, but he wasn't there so i left a voice message that just says Grimblad! Yosemite! DaLlodnoy! Best name ever!

Maybe the "script" can be called Garbage Truck Grimbald DaLlodnoy... what do u think? Let me and the ASP know!

No comments: