Thursday, January 4, 2007

Sadam Satire and Smallhead Updates

So i was thinking about my satire idea and it occurred toi me that a good name for the baby that Madas has to eat (which is his baby!) will be Qari. And i found out that the baby writer was named Swift so i think the leader of the other plantet will be called Rush Swift bc that name sounds powerful and also fast too like someone who could rush to a place and take it over.

I think i will be done soon with my short film screenplay of Smallhead. I will post more detai;ls soon but if anyone is interested in making this movie please let me know and also if you want to read a copy of the "script", i can sell one to you for forty dollars. But you have to promise not to steal it lol!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll tell people at the office about your script; maybe someone will be interested!