Tuesday, January 9, 2007

How my Screenplay ideas learn from THE DEPARTED

I will also, sometimes, be writing about movies that I have seen on this blog my ASP. I saw the departed today. percy couldn’t come of course so I went myself which was ok because the man sitting next to me smelled like onions and I couldn’rt get pocorn. The gunshots were really loud which is a movie making technique used in “Hot shots” and “Rambo” and "Schindler's List" and “the Indiana jones films”. Good directors use gunshots because they STARTLE. Directors cannot stop bullets so they use them so the audience thinks they are startled. I went to see this movie bc Anron in his blog said a review about it, and his blog is http://musingpictures.blogspot.com/ (just to remind u! lol)

This gave me a great idea for a movie!!!!! Do you want to know wht it is? Last year i lived next to this guy Mr. Sanders who started to yell whenever a door closed loud. So I will make a movie with a tally that every time there is a Startle the machine will add another score. it will be a autobiography. And then in the end Mr Sanders will come on the screen and will be shot by the bad guys friend just like Leonardo dicaprio was in The departed when Mr Sanders comes out of the elavator with the bad guy. Then the movie screen will have the nunber of the startls which will be 339!!! then the bad guy friend will be shot by the bad guy (just like Matt damon shoot his friend!!! this is an omage) then te good guy friend will shoot the bad guy and the tally will be at 500!!!! because the bad guy is worth more in pinball just like in pinball when the really hard tally gives more points. Isn;t that a good idea? percy is better at hitting the hard tally than me. the bad guy will be named zelcor, which is a good name for a bad guy. the bad guys' friend will be melcor wich is a good name for a bay guys freind.

OMG i just reread what i wrote and LOL this idea may still need work bc the pinball score may distract from the really good plot. But still, it's a good idea in my head and that is what counts right? lol! Some time soon I will make this make more sense, like with the score keeping and everything, but until then u can leave ur comments and thanx for popping by to my ASP!

No comments: