Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Research makes for a better Ronald idea!

I discovered something really good! When I write "scripts" one of the things I like to do especially if it is about history or anbout somerthing real is to do research, which means look things up on websites like Wikipedia, which is an encyclo-pedia (which is why it is called "pedia" but i dont know where "wiki" comes from) and use real facts in my screenplays. This makes things more believable, and also if u are ever giving a press confrense about ur "script" then u had better know what it is about in case some one asks you about it lol!
So I was thinking about Ronald VS Ronald whiich lots of ppl said is a good idea (u can see the original post down lower on the ASP my blog). and here is the Wikipedia article on Ronald Reagan http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Reagan so if u click on that u can read it. GUESS WHAT? This told me that Ronald Reagan was a HollyWood Film Star!! OMG! And he was also president which I knew before. So I asked myself OK so what does this mean if Ronal Reagan was an actor and then I thought of a great idea that Ronald McDonald IS RONALD REAGAN under the clown make up! AND he is Ronald McDonald while he is president also and that makes Ronald Reagan make some interesting decisions while he is president, like forcing every one to eat burgers for breakfast and making the month of december be rename McDecember!
Like before I have a picture which is illustrated about the story I am trying to show in this ASP posting which is on top of this paragraph.
L8r!

No comments: